Caring for KaleidoscarvesTM
Your new scarf from KALEIDOSCARVESTM is the perfect accessory and addition to your wardrobe. Made using the most luxurious and lightweight 100% silk satin charmeuse, keep it looking new using these basic care instructions.
- Dry clean only. Your scarf will absorb perfumes, oils, creams, body perspiration and pollutants in the air. Use a reputable dry cleaner that cleans silk separately from other fabrics.
- We do not recommend washing your scarf. Washing delicate silks may alter the fabric’s texture, diminish its sheen and induce shrinkage.
- Keep your scarf away from liquids, especially those containing alcohol or chlorine.
- Do not expose your scarf over long periods to sunlight. Ultraviolet rays discolor most fabrics.
- Do not use pins with your scarf. Pinpoints prick and mar the fabric’s evenly reflective luster.
- Store your scarf on large, rounded, smooth hooks or rings to help prevent snags & pulls.
- Over time your scarf will be folded, knotted and tied. Remove undesired wrinkles or creases by gently ironing your scarf using the lowest heat or silk setting.
- Iron your scarf on the reverse or less shiny side, laying a thin towel on top of it to prevent scorching.
- As on all fine designer scarves, the hand-rolled and hand-sewn edges of KaleidoscarvesTM are hallmarks of expert workmanship. While ironing, do not flatten these edges.
- For long-term storage, gently fold and place your scarf in a fabric box or a breathable container. Remember to carefully clean your scarf before storing.
We hope you enjoy wearing your new scarf from KaleidoscarvesTM for many years to come.