FREE Shipping by FedEx Ground
Shipping your KALEIDOSCARVESTM within Mainland USA with 3 to 5 days delivery is FREE. Processing orders generally occurs within 48 hours of placing your order, though this may take longer during public holidays when FedEx offices are closed. We will send an email notification with a tracking identification number to you once your order has shipped.
Shipping Outside Mainland USA & International Orders
Due to extremely high FedEx and U.S.Postal Service shipping costs for small businesses, we recommend that you take advantage of more economical rates available on our Etsy store.
We have your interests at heart in making this decision. You will benefit using their significantly reduced freight charges, and our Etsy store has exactly the same collections that are available on our website.
We understand this additional step in making your purchase may be a slight inconvenience, and we offer our apologies for it.
Thank you for your understanding and for shopping KALEIDOSCARVESTM.
Howard B. Weiner
We know you’re going to love your purchase. However, if you are not completely happy with your purchase we’ll gladly exchange or refund your goods within 10 days of purchase.
- Items must be returned in original, unused condition with all packaging/tags intact and original receipt.
- For refunds, the customer is responsible for the cost of the return shipping.
- For exchanges, the customer is responsible for the cost of the return shipping, as well as any price difference in the exchanged items and the additional cost of shipping the exchanged item.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions or comments by using the CONTACT US form.
All online payments are securely handled by PayPal. You can use an existing PayPal account if you have one or pay using any credit or debit card.
What is PayPal?
PayPal gives you the ability to fund your payments from multiple sources that you already know and love, including any balances in your PayPal account, bank account, credit and debit cards. Your financial details are securely stored with PayPal, thereby giving you the convenience of completing your transaction without typing in the information each time.
If you would like more information about Paypal you can visit the Paypal home page by clicking here.
How safe is it to shop on OUR website?
You have nothing to worry about. All payments are handled via Paypal. We don’t store any credit cards information on our site.
Our customers security is important to us and we hope that you will agree that with our focus on providing you with a secure platform, along with our user-friendly interface, ensures a smooth shopping experience.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The personal information we may collect falls into three categories: contact details, click trails, and activity history.
- Contact details are collected as supplied by you from time to time. We do not personally store usable credit card information.
- Click trails record the paths taken by visitors through the website. This information is generally recorded against IP address, and may be possible to correlate by computer.
- Activity History consists of orders, enquiries, votes submitted via the website, or offline contact you have with us such as phone calls.
2. HOW WE COLLECT IT
Contact details are collected when supplied by you either via the website or direct to us by other means.
Click trails are recorded by our servers as each request reaches the website. This includes but is not limited to:
- The type of browser you are using
- The date and time of your visit
- Your IP address
- The address of the website that referred you to ours
- The addresses of pages accessed and any documents downloaded
Click trails can be correlated over time by the use of ‘cookies’ as outlined in section 5. In almost all cases click trail data is not directly individually identifiable.
Activity history is recorded whenever you undertake an activity such as submit an enquiry, update your cart or checkout, and may additionally be recorded by us when you contact us offline.
3. WHY WE COLLECT IT AND HOW WE USE IT
We collect your personal contact details and activity history:
- To respond to requests or queries you raise
- To confirm your identity
- To fulfil orders made by you
- To keep you up to date with news, special offers, and other marketing information you have opted-in to receive.
We collect click trail data:
- To measure and monitor the performance of our website
- To estimate interest in our products and services
- To refine and update our website’s content
4. HOW WE DISCLOSE IT
We may disclose your personal information to third parties, and you consent to us disclosing your personal information to third parties, under the following circumstances:
- As part of a sale of all or part of our business
- When explicitly authorised to do so by yourself at the time you supply the information
- As required or authorised by any applicable law
- As required for processing of payments via Paypal.
- As part of any investigation by us into you or your activity on our website (including to your Internet Service Provider or network administrator)
Cookies are electronic tokens containing small amounts of information that are passed between a web browser and server. They are used to maintain session state between pages or to retain information between visits if you return to the website at a later time.
6. OPTING IN AND OUT
Cookies are essential to an e-commerce site like this so while you may opt out by turning off cookies in your browser, please note doing so will result in a reduction of available functionality on our site.
When you supply us with your email address you may be asked to opt in to receive marketing information by e-mail or other means.
You will be given the opportunity to opt out from receiving further communications from us in accordance with this policy each time we send you information for which you have opted in. This comes in the form of an ‘unsubscribe’ link, generally in the footer and/or header of each email.
If you receive any communication purporting to be connected with us or our products or services that you believe has been sent to you other than in accordance with this policy, or in breach of any law, please contact us immediately as outlined in section 9.
7. INFORMATION MANAGEMENT AND SECURITY
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we hold is not lost, misused, or inadvertently provided to unauthorised third parties, including by means of firewalls and password locking.
You acknowledge that the security of communications sent by electronic means cannot be guaranteed. You provide information to us via the internet at your own risk. We cannot accept responsibility for misuse or loss of, or unauthorised access to, your personal information where the security of information is not wholly within our control.
You must ensure the security and confidentiality of any username and/or password used by yourself to access this website. You agree that you will be held responsible for all activities which occur under your username and password (including but not limited to publication of illegal or defamatory material or any other unlawful activity, or unauthorised charging of your credit card).
You agree that we are not responsible for the privacy or security practices of any third party and that the collection and use of your information by third parties may be subject to separate privacy and security policies.
If you suspect any misuse or loss of, or unauthorised access to, your personal information, please contact us immediately as outlined in section 9.
8. GAINING ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
You have the right to seek access to and update or correct the personal information we hold about you. If you make an access request, we will ask you to verify your identity. We may charge a fee to cover the costs of meeting your request.
If you would like to seek access to personal information we hold about you, you can contact us as outlined in section 9.
9. WANT TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions or concerns about how we collect, use, disclose, manage or store your personal information, or would like to request access or changes to the information we hold, please contact us using the Contact form or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org