With a glow and luster of cathedral glass windows, darning needles fly in perfect formation with their outstretched, gossamer wings and iridescent sheen. They flutter and vibrate, and lift and hover, suspended in air, sound waves repeating as ovals and spheres.
As glorious gemstones in fantasy flight, in jewels of color they appear across a deep chocolate and coffee bean field.
- Cabochons of violet and branches of coral;
- Cushions of sapphire and pillows of amber;
- Hearts of ruby and fires of opal;
- Diamonds of juniper and channels of gold;
- Eyes of emerald and pearls of plum.